1. Open internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome)
2. In the search bar, please type https://careers.sparrow.org
3. There are multiple options to search for employment opportunities.
Option 1: Use search by job title, location (e.g. Mason, Ionia, etc), or requisition number.
Option 2: Scroll to middle of page and choose and option under the section ‘Browse by Opportunity’
4. Select position you would like to apply for. Selecting the job title will allow you to review the job description and ensure you meet position requirements.
5. Click on Apply Now:
6. Returning Users will use existing login information, New Users will register.
Forgot your password? Click ‘I forgot my password’ and answer the series of security questions when prompted.
8. Complete all fields with current information and select ‘Register’ once complete.
** Please note: The email you register with will be the mode of communication used moving forward in the job search and/or hiring process.
9. Complete ‘My Job Profile and Notification Preferences’ and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page.
10. Upload an existing resume (A) or build a resume (B) using our online resume builder, or upload from the cloud (C).
Browse your computer and select the file you would like to upload. Then select ‘Next’.
B. Build Resume:
Complete the ‘Resume Information’ portion of the application
Once all information is complete, press ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page to move on to next steps.
11. Attach Files: Examples include cover letter, certifications, licensure, etc.
12. To the best of your ability, please complete the Additional Information section and select ‘Next’. This section may also include specific screening questions to be sure you meet minimum position requirements.
13. Diversity is an important core value for Sparrow and we recognize and support the strengths of diversity. Please complete the voluntary self-identification category and select ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page.
14. Complete survey when prompted. If you have completed this survey within the last 12 months, you will only need to verify your name and phone number and you will be redirected back to the Sparrow Career page.
15. Your application has now been submitted! Following the submission of your application, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered/signed in with. In addition, all communication moving forward will be sent to the same email.
16. If you should have any questions throughout the process, feel free to contact us at Careers@sparrow.org.